We easily get used to the things that surround us every day, and headphones are no exception. In this article, we are going to discuss unique wireless Aftershokz headphones.
After reading it, you will get an understanding of how to pair Aftershokz headphones with your mobile device or Smart TV so that the transition from your previous headphones will become a less stressful experience.
About Aftershokz headphones
Aftershokz Bluetooth headphones are an example of high sound quality. Being among the first who implemented bone conduction technology, Aftershokz headphones show a completely new approach to producing and using headsets.
Bone conduction technology follows the natural way of receiving sounds from the surrounding world.
It uses vibrations to deliver sounds immediately to the inner ear without passing the eardrums, which means the risk of damaging them goes to zero.
Aftershokz headphones are similar to most Bluetooth devices. Pair your Aftershokz headphones with most smartphones, tablets, computers, and watches, that help Bluetooth 3.1 or higher, you need to turn on pairing mode.
If your Smart TV version meets the requirements, you can pair Aftershokz headphones too. In case it does not, you may need a Bluetooth transmitter.
How to pair Aftershokz to iPhone/iPad
- First, you ought to set it on pairing way. New headphones are in pairing mode by default.To enter the Aftershokz pairing mode, press and hold the Volume+ button for 5-7 seconds. The LED indicator will flash red and blue. Voice Assistant Audrey will say, ‘Welcome to Aftershokz. Pairing.’
- After powering on pairing mode, go to Settings and choose Bluetooth. To allow new connections, press the corresponding button.
- Once you see the headphones, select them and click on Pair. Audrey will say ‘Connected.’ The pairing process has been completed successfully.
How to pair Aftershokz to Android device
- Enter pairing mode by pressing and holding the Volume+ button for 5-7 seconds until you hear Audrey say ‘Pairing’ and the LED light flashes red and blue.
- Access your phone’s Bluetooth settings, switch it on and select the headphones. Audrey will say ‘Connected’, and the LED indicator will flash blue one time.
- Once paired, it will automatically connect to the last paired device when you turn on Bluetooth headphones.
How to pair Aftershokz OpenComm
You can connect your OpenComm NFC-equipped headset to mobile devices using NFC (Near-Field Communication).
- First, put your OpenComm headset in pairing mode. Press the Volume+ button and hold it for 5-7 seconds until you hear Audrey say ‘Pairing’.
- Find the NFC sign on the left arm of the headphones. Place your mobile device within the NFC finding zone. A flash blue light will flash once, which indicates that the pairing has been successful.
- Note: some multiple devices may ask for your confirmation to connect a new headset.
How to pair Aftershokz headphones to Smart TV
- Follow the steps above to enable pairing mode.
- Using the remote, navigate to the Settings menu.
- Find Bluetooth settings. Switch on the TV Bluetooth.
- After searching for new Bluetooth devices, pair your TV with Aftershokz headphones.
- Note: sometimes you may need to switch off audio output in order to get the output in the Aftershokz headphones. Go to the Audio or Sound settings to do so.
How to pair multiple devices
You may sometimes need to join two apparatuses earlier for an easy transition between them.
- To enter pairing mode, press and have the Volume+ control for 5-7 seconds until the LED light flashes red and blue.
- After that, you need to turn on multipoint pairing. Press and hold the multifunction button and the Volume+ button for 2-3 seconds until you hear Audrey say ‘Multipoint Pairing Enabled.’
- To pair the first device, follow the instructions above. Audrey will say ‘Connected.’
- Switch off your headset.
- Once again, enter pairing mode by pressing and holding the Volume+ button for 5-7 seconds. Wait until the LED indicator flashes blue and red.
- To pair the second device, repeat the steps above. Audrey will say, ‘Device Two Connected.’
- Switch off your headset again.
- Now, your Aftershokz headphones are paired to both devices.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you put Aftershokz in pairing mode?
To start with, turn your headphones off using the power button.
Then, you need to hold the button for increasing the volume for about 5-7 seconds.
The LED light on the headphones will then start flashing blue and red, indicating that the device has entered the pairing way.
Why won’t my Aftershokz connect to Bluetooth?
Your headphones just need to be reset.
1) Start with your headphones powered off and cleared from your device’s Bluetooth settings.
2) Enter the pairing way by pressing and holding the Volume+ button for 5-7 seconds. Your headset will turn on (continue holding the button) and then the LED light will flash red and blue.
How do I put Aftershokz Aeropex in pairing mode?
Enter pairing way by pressing and holding Volume+ until Audrey says ‘Pairing’ and the LED indicator flashes red and blue.
Open your device’s Bluetooth menu and select your headphones.
Audrey will voice “connected” and the LED indicator will flash blue once.
Aftershokz headphones deliver superior sound grade, excellent durability, and dependable undertaking utilizing bone conduction technology.
With the use of this manual, you will be capable of successfully connecting your Aftershokz headphones to your apparatus of preference.
You will also know more about bone conduction technology and the Aftershokz product line.
With this information, you will get the best performance and convenience from your Aftershokz headphones.